Proportional Roller – HECR II
Gentle, adaptive and with spring-back action
Proportional steering is an important element in our ergonomic machine control solutions. Proportional steering entails variable, gentle, adaptive control. Our spring-back Hall effect roller, a steering control that is regulated with either your thumb or fingers, is often used for proportional steering. HECR II is fully backward compatible with HECR I.
Benefits of HECR II
- Rubberized roller surface – Greater friction.
- Constructed with high performing electrical linearity in mind – Allows stable calibration with minimal error detections.
- Sturdy construction and good magnetic shielding – Long operating life and reduced risk of external influences.
- Programmable output range – Good compatibility.
- RoHs/Weee/Reach compliance